FOI request (FOIR-157795304)
Specialist Residential placements
Requested Wed 20 November 2019
Responded Wed 27 November 2019
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please could you answer the following questions with regard to your services for Specialist Residential placements for Adults and Children with the following
Acquired Brain Injury, Autism, Neurological Conditions, Challenging Behaviour, Physical Disability and Mental Health.
1. How do you currently make referrals for Specialist Residential Placements as denoted above?
2. Do you currently source Specialist Residential Placements out of county?
3. Please provide the Name, Telephone and Email address of the person who would make referrals for the services above
4. Do providers need to be on a Framework, AQP, APL, DPS to obtain referrals?
5. If the answer to Q4 is yes then please provide details of how to be included on the necessary Framework, AQP, APL, DPS etc.
6. Do you have a fixed charge rates for Specialist Residential Placements and if Yes please advise what your charge rate is.
Please can you advise if the above is to take over the allowed 25 hours, how best can I rephrase my questions in order to have a response to all of my questions.
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Social Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.