FOI request (FOIR-156320430)
Schools used as Polling Stations
Requested Mon 11 November 2019
Responded Thu 28 November 2019
1. The number of schools in your area due to be used as polling stations on December 12, broken down by what phase (primary, secondary, etc)
2. How many schools in your area will be closed or partially closed as a result of being used as a polling station on December 12, broken down by what phase (primary, secondary, etc)
3. The number of schools used as polling stations at the 2017 general election
4. How much will be paid out in compensation to schools used for this coming general election, and how much was paid out in 2017
5. Have you taken up the DfE's offer of extra funding to find alternative sites to use instead of schools, and if so, how many of these alternative sites have been found?
Q1 - One primary school to be used
Q2 - One primary school will be closed
Q3 - One primary school was used for the 2017 general election
Q4 - No compensation is paid to the school. the only payment made is for the hire of the venue for the day
Q5 - No
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.