FOI request (FOIR-155795996)
Return Home Interviews
Requested Fri 08 November 2019
Responded Thu 14 November 2019
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from local authority:
1. Which organisation (if any) does the local authority commission to deliver Return Home Interviews for children who have been missing?
2. How many Return Home Interviews were offered by your local authority (or commissioned service) from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019?
3. How many Return Home Interviews were delivered by your local authority (or commissioned service) from 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019? (i.e. the child was actually interviewed)
4. How many times was child criminal exploitation (CCE), such as county lines, raised as an issue in these Return Home Interviews?
5. Are Return Home Interviews only offered to Looked After Children, or are there other groups that are eligible for Return Home Interviews? If so, please list eligible groups.
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Children's Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information