FOI request (FOIR-154833994)
TPO Order Speckled Wood 157
Requested Mon 04 November 2019
Responded Wed 27 November 2019
1) However I can find no TPO to locate the area behind the Clive vale reservoirs where the steps go up to Barley Lane. The upper end of Pinders Shaw is in with Tile Kiln Lane but I can't find that area
2) I cannot find TPO04 Interim Order on your documents https://www.hastings.gov.uk/planning/advice/trees/tpo/
3) I cannot find any TPO order with the trees on land known as Badger Kingdom next to Lidl in Hastings as owned by Hastings Badger protection Society
4) I cannot find any TPO order in relation to the numbers 1-32 on the plan below despite clear registration details.
Can you please a full schedule of trees by Council Refernce Number?
1. No record of any Tree Preservation Order (TPO) affecting the land shown in the google image provided.
2. Please see copy attached. The link to the Interim order has been removed from the website as it should not have been there. The interim order was was revoked by TPO 4. TPO 4 is available on our website.
3. It is unknown where the land known as Badger Kingdom is. There is a TPO on land adjoining Lidl being TPO 117.
This is available on our website at the following link https://www.hastings.gov.uk/content/planning/planning_advice/info_advice/pdfs/tpo/TPO_171.pdf
4. The trees numbered 1-32 on the plan provided are identified within TPO 157 that is available on our website https://www.hastings.gov.uk/content/planning/planning_advice/info_advice/pdfs/tpo/TPO_157.pdf
Freedom of Information