FOI request (FOIR-153477380)
Requested Tue 29 October 2019
Responded Fri 15 November 2019
I am writing on Monday 28 October to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act.
In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible. If this request is too wide or too unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me, as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. The request is specific to your council, and concerns the types and emission class of vehicle operated by your council.
My questions are as follows:
1. How many passenger cars, buses and coaches (including minibuses), light goods vehicles, and heavy goods vehicles does your council operate? Please break this data down by vehicle type.
2. How many of the vehicles operated by your council run on diesel? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
3. How many of the vehicles operated by your council run on petrol? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
4. How many 'pure' electric vehicles (ie battery electric, no internal combustion engine) does your council operate? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
5. How many plug-in hybrid vehicles (including range extender hybrids) does your council operate? Please break this down according to class of vehicle, if possible.
6. If possible, please inform me how many vehicles in each emission class are operated by your council, breaking this data down by vehicle type. (ie number of Euro 6 cars, number of Euro 5 cars, number of Euro 4 cars etc; number of Euro VI buses, number of Euro V buses, number of Euro IV buses etc, same emission-class data for light commercial vehicles and heavy goods vehicles, please.)
If you do not hold data for question 6, please provide me with the year of first registration of all vehicles operated by your council, broken down by vehicle class. (ie number of 2019-registered cars, number of 2018-registered cars, number of 2017-registered cars etc, number of 2019-registered buses, number of 2018-registered buses, number of 2017-registered buses etc, same registration-date data for light commercial vehicles and heavy goods vehicles, please.)
Q1 - 5 Please see attached document
Q6a - Information not held
Q6b - Please see attached document
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.