FOI request (FOIR-150971532)
Requested Thu 17 October 2019
Responded Wed 23 October 2019
(1) What has the budget allocated to libraries in your local authority been in each year from 2009 to 2018?
(2) How much has been spent on security for libraries in each of those years?
(3) How many libraries were transferred from council management to that of a private company during this period?
(4) Are there plans to outsource management of any libraries currently run and managed by the council?
(5) How many former library premises were sold off by the council to a private company during this period?
(6) Are there any libraries in your local authority area which are now entirely run and owned by a private company, and if so, could you please provide details?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information