FOI request (FOIR-150422848)
Requested Tue 15 October 2019
Responded Fri 25 October 2019
1. The total number of your Council owned tenants halls on, or adjoining, your council estates.
2. How many of these buildings are derelict.
3. How many of the your tenants halls are used at least once a week 4. How many community centres, apart from tenants halls, you own.
5. How many of those community centres, apart from tenants halls, are derelict.
6. How many of those community centres, apart from tenants halls, are used at least once a week.
Hastings Borough Council do not own any community centres or tenant halls.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.