FOI request (FOIR-144202563)
Double red lines
Requested Tue 17 September 2019
Responded Mon 23 September 2019
1. How many miles of road under your jurisdiction currently have double red lines/are classified as red routes?
2. How many miles of road under your jurisdiction had double red lines/been classified as red routes in September 2018, September 2017, September 2016, and September 2015?
3. Do you currently have any plans to increase or decrease the number of double red lines on your roads in the foreseeable future? If so, please provide details.
4. What penalties do you issue to people who break red route rules?
5. How many penalties have you issued to people breaking red route rules over the last five years? Please provide a year-by-year breakdown
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Highways, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information