FOI request (FOIR-140266129)
EU kids in care
Requested Thu 29 August 2019
Responded Fri 06 September 2019
1. How many children under full care orders and accommodated under Section 20 of the Children Act of 1989 have been identified as eligible for the EU Settlement Scheme?
2. How many care leavers between the ages of 18 and 25 have you identified as eligible to apply to the Settlement Scheme?
3. How many of those of those identified as eligible are not from an EU or EEA or Swiss country?
4. Of all of the above, how many children and young people in your Local Authority have applied for the scheme?
5. How many of those have you helped to apply?
6. How many of those applications have been successful, how many were not successful and how many are still pending?
7. Of those who have been successful, how many were granted settled status, and how many were granted pre-settled status?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Children's Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information