FOI request (FOIR-139748406)
Requested Tue 27 August 2019
Responded Wed 04 September 2019
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
· Does your Authority have a dedicated Telecare Team/Assistive Technology team - if yes, who is the Manager for this service and what is his/her email address?
· If you do not have a dedicated Telecare Team/Assistive Technology team, who has responsibility for providing such a service in your Authority eg: is it outsourced to a private provider? If so, who is the provider?
· Does your Authority have a falls service? If so, who is the Manager for this service and what is his/her email address?
· Are your authority reviewing telecare services/assistive technology at the moment? If so, what is the contact name of the person who is leading this review and what is the reason for reviewing these services?
· Is your Authority working together with your local NHS services to facilitate early discharges/transformation of community based services? If so, who is the lead for such a service and what is his/her email address?
· Who has responsibility for the commissioning of Adult Social Care in your Authority, and what is his/her email address?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information