FOI request (FOIR-134437183)
Statement of Community Involvement Request
Requested Wed 31 July 2019
Responded Mon 12 August 2019
Here at ****** we are campaigning to put public participation at the heart of the planning system. With this in mind:
- Can you confirm as to whether your local authority has a Statement of Community Involvement?
- Can you confirm when the authority has published the Statement of Community Involvement?
- When is your next expected consultation / update of the Statement of Community Involvement?
- Do you have a publicly available link to the Statement of Community Involvement?
- Is the local civic society or civic trust identified by the local planning authority as a consultee (whether statutory or non-statutory) in the planning system within the Statement of Community Involvement?
Q1 - Yes
Q2 - Yes - last updated in December 2016
Q3 - The SCI will be updated this year
Q4 - Yes, https://www.hastings.gov.uk/planning/policy/consultations/involvement/
Q5 - No, Specific groups and organisations representing the interests of the community and other interested parties in Hastings are set out in detail in Appendix C of the current SCI. Because we are aware that the nature and scale of the voluntary and community sector changes over time and new groups and organisations form, Appendix C is illustrative of the sorts of groups that we aim to involve in local plan making in Hastings and presents a range of methods which can be used at different stages in a plan's production. We also maintain a database of consultees, which is continually updated, who are kept informed at every stage of the production of the Local Plan.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.