FOI request (FOIR-132802241)
Requested Tue 23 July 2019
Responded Wed 07 August 2019
Please can you email me a list of credits you currently hold on business rates accounts that are live and when the company has moved out of the premises, the below points is what I would like to request, also a list of all businesses that qualify for SBRR that haven't yet applied for Small Business Rates Relief:
1. The name of the rate payer
2. The start date of the business rates account
3. If the account is still live or the date it ended
4. The full property address of the property with the credit on
5. The full amount of credit you hold for the business
Please can you email me an excel sheet with the information above.
In terms of the Freedom of Information Act of 2000, and subject to section 40(2) on personal data, could you please provide me with a complete and up-to-date list of all business (non-residential) property rates data for your local authority, and including the following fields:
- Billing Authority Property Reference Code (linking the property to the VOA database reference) - Firm's Trading Name (i.e. property occupant) - Full Property Address (Number, Street, Postal Code, Town) - Occupied / Vacant - Date of Occupation / Vacancy - Actual annual rates charged (in Pounds)
If you are unable to provide an absolute "Occupation / Vacancy" status, please provide the Exemptions and / or Reliefs that a particular property may be receiving.
Please provide these data as machine-readable as either a CSV or Microsoft Excel file, capable of re-use, and under terms of the Open Government Licence (meaning reuse for any and all purposes, including commercial).
Please see attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
A full list of current credit balances with associated information
A full list of all NDR properties with associated information
A list of all properties with a qualifying RV for small business rate relief
A list of all accounts currently awarded small business rate relief It is not possible to include the actual charge levied in each case due to time restrictions, but the multipliers for 2019/20 are 49.1p and 50.4p
Freedom of Information