FOI request (FOIR-126779427)
Care home budgets
Requested Tue 25 June 2019
Responded Mon 01 July 2019
I'm requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, on care home budgets in local authorities, how it has increased or decreased, how many care homes have been closed and the changes in fees.
1. Have you increased the care home budget in the last 12 months?
2. Have you introduced a social care precept to fund care homes?
3. By how much has it increased / decreased?
4. How many care homes have been closed in your borough over the last 12 months?
5. Have the average fees in the care homes in your borough…
o Remained the same
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Social Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.