FOI request (FOIR-126059974)
Requested Fri 21 June 2019
Responded Mon 01 July 2019
Please can you send me the following contract information via email with regards to the organisation's telephone system maintenance contract (VOIP or PBX, other) for hardware and Software maintenance and support:
1. Contract Type: Maintenance, Managed, Shared (If so please state orgs)
2. Existing Supplier: If there is more than one supplier please split each contract up individually.
3. Annual Average Spend: The annual average spend for this contract and please provide the average spend over the past 3 years for each provider
4. Hardware Brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation's telephone system.
5. Number of telephone users:
6. Contract Duration: please include any extension periods.
7. Contract Expiry Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
8. Contract Review Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
9. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g. Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
10. Telephone System Type: PBX, VOIP, Lync etc
11. Contract Description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall service provided under this contract.
12. Go to Market: How where these services procured, please provide me with either the tender notice or the framework reference number. Please specify if procured through other routes.
13. Contact Detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for each contract full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
14.If the service support area has more than one provider for telephone maintenance then can you please split each contract up individually for eachprovider?If the contract is a managed service or is a contract that provides more than just telephone maintenance please can you send me all of the information specified above including the person from with the organisation responsible
ResponseQ1 - MaintenanceQ2 - 365ITMSQ3 - £28,000Q4 - CiscoQ5 - 350Q6 - 1 Year RollingQ7 - January 2020Q8 - November 2020Q9 - Contact Centre, Call Recording, VoicemailQ10 - VOIPQ11 - Support and Maintenance of core system, associated software, servers, gateways and network equipmentQ12 - Controlled quotationsQ13 -Jane HartnellDirector of Corporate Services and GovernanceTel: 01424 451066Email: email@example.comQ14 - Not Applicable
Freedom of Information