FOI request (FOIR-116131630)
Office to Residential conversions
Requested Mon 29 April 2019
Responded Mon 17 June 2019
I am writing to request information about planning applications to convert offices to residential use.
1. I would like to receive a list of the buildings which were converted from offices (Use Class B1 (a)) into residential (Use Class C3). I would like this information for all conversions broken down by year for 2016, 2017 and 2018.
For each property please provide:
- Postal Address
- Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN) (if possible)
- how many housing units the property provides
- The date that prior approval or planning permission was granted (if relevant)
- the name of the property developer and/or owner of the building (if possible)
2. If possible, please also include how many people are currently housed in each property from:
a. Within the borough/council, b. Out of borough/area.
3. For those housed in these properties from out of borough/area, please provide details of which councils each person was originally from, (if unable to list original area for each person, please just provide a list of the original areas).
I would like to receive this information electronically a spreadsheet.
Q1 - This information is held, please see attached document further information is available on our website via public access at http://publicaccess.hastings.gov.uk/online-applications/
Q2/3 - Information not held
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.