FOI request (FOIR-108550005)
Requested Thu 07 March 2019
Responded Wed 13 March 2019
1) Please could you provide a copy of the local authority's most recent sufficiency statement for looked after children services?
2) Please could you let me know when the local authority plans to publish the next update to its sufficiency statement for looked after children services.
3) Please could you provide information on the following:
- In 2018, of all of the foster carer de-registrations which were initiated by the carer, how many were offered exit interviews?
- In 2018, of all of the foster carer de-registrations which were initiated by the carer, please provide a summary of the reasons for deregistering
- What current estimate do you have of children who will need to be fostered as part of a sibling group both now and in future years?
- How many foster carers are currently able to accommodate sibling groups?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Children's Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.