FOI request (FOIR-107970899)
Requested Mon 04 March 2019
Responded Fri 05 April 2019
1. Please confirm the manufacturer of the telephone equipment installed within the organisation (e.g. Avaya, Cisco, Mitel)
2. When was the telephone equipment installed? (Month, year)
3. When will the equipment reach end of life/end of contract? (Month, year)
4. Given the ISDN switch off in 2025 and the end of associated upgrades/new sales by 2021, when will your current ISDN service be replaced/be out of contract? (Month, year)
5. If you currently have SIP or VOIP contracts in place - when are they up for renewal?
6. What cloud-based office software solutions does your organisation use? (e.g. Microsoft Office 365, G Suite)
7. Who is responsible for telephony projects? (Name, job title)
Q1 - Cisco
Q2 - 2004
Q3 - End of Current Support Contract - January 2020
Q4 - ISDN is currently on a rolling contract
Q5 - Not Applicable
Q6 - None
Q7 - Mark Bourne, Head of Information Technology
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.