FOI request (FOI229796)
Requested Wed 13 December 2017
Responded Wed 13 December 2017
1. Yes we know that Hastings Council declares that it is the owner of Muriel Matters House. I expected you to provide the deed details so that I can send the eight pounds off to the Land Registry and get complete details for the Registry who the site was purchased from etc.
2. I understand that the Pier charity has gone into Administration with I am told 12million debt this cannot be true we need to see a copy of the accounts.
3. I understand that the Council are holding a private meeting with the Administrators this cannot be quite legal what about all the other shareholders?
4. Bulverhythe Recreation Ground is (a) part of the Combe Haven Countryside Park (b) It was originally tip land. The Prince of Wales opened the area in 1927 for a children's recreation area in fact all the land north of Bexhill Road is tip land previously open marshland it is also what is left of the flood plain. There has on one occasion the area was flooded to over seven deep with swans swimming across the open water.
5. When I came to live here in 1974 it was nothing to see rats rummaging through the Rubbish dumped around 200 yards north of my property.
Q1 - This information is available to obtain from the HM Land Registry: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry
Q2 - Information not held
Q3 - Information not held - this is not a request for recorded information
Q4 - Information not held - this is not a request for recorded information
Q5 - Information not held - this is not a request for recorded information
Freedom of Information