FOI request (FOI223565)
Requested Fri 08 September 2017
Responded Fri 08 September 2017
The HBC web site states on the page titled "how we manage our tree stock" ( https://www.hastings.gov.uk/parks_gardens_allotments/trees/manage_stock/)
"The Council will undertake the following:
Inspect the health and safety of trees growing in our urban parks Inspect Council woodlands for health and safety Every three years:
Inspect health of trees growing in other Council-owned open spaces
For immediate attention:
On request from householders inspect health of Council trees that adjoin private property boundaries Make safe without delay any council tree that has been inspected by the Council's arboricultural officer and assessed as posing a risk to public safety Prune branches of Council trees that have been assessed as causing or likely to cause damage to private property Undertake works to Council trees that pose a threat to users of the public highway e.g. highway visibility splays, street lighting, footpath encroachment "
Could you please provide me with the following:
1. Copies of the inspection reports for the last three years.
2. The number and details of requests by the public for tree inspections in the last 3 years
3. The number of requests from the public leading to immediate safety action being taken
4. The number of requests from the public leading to pruning being carried out
5. The number of works carried out to remove threats
1. See attached spreadsheet covering years 2014, 2015 and 2016 (All the information is on the one spreadsheet with the years in the tabs at the bottom (left)
2. Information not held
3. Information not held
4. Information not held
5. Information not held
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.