FOI request (FOI221861)
Requested Fri 18 August 2017
Responded Fri 18 August 2017
1. In your local authority, on the latest date for which figures were available, how many people paid charges for social care, including those who pay for:
- home care
- day care
- community alarms
- other non-residential community care services?
(please give separate figures for each category)
2. How people are currently in arrears of payment of their social care charges?
3. How many people currently have debt management procedures commenced against them by your authority for non payment of social care charges?
4. How many people have been taken to court to enforce non payment of social care changes in 2016/17 and 2015/16?
Information not held
Social Care is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information