FOI request (FOI216176)
Assistive Care - Amended request.
Requested Thu 08 June 2017
Responded Thu 08 June 2017
Further to the previous FOI request we submitted yesterday on the 25th May 2017, please would you kindly disregard this request and instead provide us with answers to the following questions.
1. Does your Local Authority have in-house provision for assistive technology and telecare services and what percentage of the total amount is spent with external providers?
2. How much did your Local Authority spend on assistive technology and telecare services in 2015/16 and 2016/17 and how much is it planning to spend in 2017/18 on either a 'spot' or 'block' contract basis?
3. How many service users in your area received assistive technology and telecare services on 1st April 2015, 1st April 2016 and 1st April 2017?
4. Please provide; full names, job titles and contact details (including telephone numbers and email addresses) of the responsible Managers and Officers and what section / department these staff are part of?
5. Please provide details of any forthcoming tenders and contract renewals for such services? I would also be very interested in reading any other comments about commissioning and implementation of assistive technology and telecare services, including any other requirements in your area you might have.
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.