FOI request (FOI215349)
Requested Mon 22 May 2017
Responded Mon 22 May 2017
I'm writing to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act, in annual data sets for each of the last ten years.
1) The number of specialist refuges for women/non-binary victims of domestic violence and their kin with specialist needs (BAMER, LGBT, disabled, those with mental health conditions, problematic substance users, older women/non-binary people) in each the council area, and the maximum capacity of these refuges, in FY2007/2008, FY 2008/2009, FY 2009/2010, FY 2010/2011, FY2011/2012, FY2012/ 2013, FY2013/2014, FY2014/2015, FY2015/2016 and FY2016/2017
2) The amount of local authority money spent on refuge services for women with specialist needs, in each financial year specified in Q1
3) A list of funding streams and contracts for support services for survivors (or those at risk) of domestic violence, during each financial year specified in Q1
4) A list of all grant funding streams specifically for these services, during each financial year specified in Q1
5) The total value of each grant funding stream in each year specified, during each financial year specified in Q1
6) A list of recipients of grants under each grant funding stream in each year, together with the funding awarded to each organisation each year, and what services were supported through this grant
7) A list of all current contracts for provision of these services, together with the contracted provider under each contract, the start date and length of each contract, the full-term value of each contract, and the funding programme the contract was awarded under (e.g. supported housing), in each financial year specified in Q1
I would be grateful of any advice and assistance you can offer under Section 16 of the Act, to keep my request within the cost limit for the provision of free information and to ensure I get information as close as possible to the type requested.
Information not held.
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Social Services. Please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.