FOI request (FOI213243)
Requested Wed 03 May 2017
Responded Wed 03 May 2017
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please send me the following information held in relation to the implementation of the zoo licensing act by your authority:
- For all licensed premises a copy of the current zoo licence, showing all conditions.
- For all licensed premises a copy of all zoo inspectors' reports produced since 2011 (this will be a maximum of 2 typically)
- For all licensed premises a copy of all reports produced by your officers since 2011 during their annual zoo inspections.
- For all licensed premises a copy of all annual inventories submitted by the zoo since 2013.
- For all exempted premises (as approved under 14.1.a of the zoo licensing act) a copy of their most recent inventory, a copy of the most recent inspection report by your officer and a copy of the original letter submitted to APHA requesting their exemption under 14.1.a.
- A contact email for the department responsible for zoo licensing within your organisation even if you currently have no zoos or exempted premises.
I would like the above information to be provided to me via email in either pdf, word document or as scanned documents.
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the Act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs as necessary.
This information is held
Please see attached documents.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.