FOI request (FOI208639)
Costs for all Coffey reports pertaining to Rocklands and Ecclesbourne Glen
Requested Tue 07 March 2017
Responded Tue 07 March 2017
Could you please provide details of all invoices submitted by Coffey Geotechnical for their services provide to HBC relating to the Rocklands caravan park and Ecclesbourne Glen from 2011 to date.
These should include (amongst others) invoices for:
- Geotechnical reports on the landslip.
- Reports on drainage on the landslip.
- Reports on the feasibility of re-opening footpaths
- Reports produced for planning applications
- Reports produced for the planning appeal
- Meetings, travel and other expenses
Could you please provide a breakdown of all charges.
The list should include the following:
- The date
- A description of the services provided and the charges
- The invoiced amount
This information is held
Please see attached document
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.