FOI request (FOI204954)
Location of surface cracking and landslips to the east of the site
Requested Tue 28 February 2017
Responded Tue 28 February 2017
In a response to the Ombudsman draft decision document dated 16/09/2016 Mrs. Christine Barkshire Jones comments against paragraph 41 that:
" We must bear in mind that there is clear evidence of surface cracking and land slips on land to the East of
the site, which can't possibly be anything to do with drainage issues on the site.."
Please supply the following information regarding the surface cracking and land slips to the East of the site:
- Where are the locations of the surface cracking and landslips?
- At what date were HBC made aware of them?
- Are they in the Hastings Country Park or on private land?
- Are they in an area which remains open to the public?
- What actions have been taken to protect the public?
- Have the landslips and surface cracking been reported to the British Geological Society?
- Have the landslips and surface cracking been reported to Natural England?
- Have any investigations and /or reports been made into these landslips and surface cracking?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
Q1 - Ecclesbourne Glen to the side of the Rocklands site.
Q2 - 17th March 2016
Q3 - Country Park
Q4 - Yes
Q5 - None
Q6 - No
Q7 - No
Q8 - Information not held
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.