FOI request (FOI-96478118)
Homeless reconnection policy
Requested Tue 20 November 2018
Responded Fri 23 November 2018
Please details how many homeless people have been given transport to leave the local authority under your "reconnection policy" in the five years. Please provide data in an annualised format (2014,2015,2016,2017,2018 so far)
Of these transportation tickets, please detail:
1. How many were one-way train tickets.
2. The destination to where people were sent, if possible.
3. The gender and age of the person travelling, if possible.
4. The reason for the reconnection, if possible.
5. Whether the local authorities performed a follow-up with each person given transport under the "reconnection policy".
I would be grateful if you could provide this information in comma separated values (csv) format.
ResponseInformation not held before May 2018.From May 2018:(1) = 1(2) = Grimsby(3) = Male (age not known)(4) = customer had local connection there and wanted to return(5) = No
Freedom of Information