FOI request (FOI-90372353)
Requested Tue 02 October 2018
Responded Thu 11 October 2018
Local Authorities under the provision of the Localism Act 2013 need to produce forecasts of rate able values losses and potential gains in new RV. These forecasts are contained in NNDR 1 and 3 returns to MHCLG. In this connection we would request the following information:-
- Do you currently have a consultant instructed on behalf of the Authority in these matters?
- If yes, were they instructed through a procurement process?
- What is the length of contract if there is one with these consultants.
- If you don't currently have consultants/advisers, have you ever used external help for rates retention forecasting and increasing yield?
- If yes, please state when from and to and for which element (forecasting or increasing yield)
1. No consultant currently instructed in this matter.
4. Yes. A consultant has previously helped on this work.
5. A consultant has been used to help complete the NNDR 1 and 3 returns over the last 5 years, to assist with budget setting and to close the Collection Fund at year end.
Freedom of Information