FOI request (FOI-88991051)
Community Equipment Services
Requested Fri 21 September 2018
Responded Tue 25 September 2018
This FOI request relates to the provision of community care equipment and services for the purpose of supplying, maintaining, servicing and retrieving community care equipment in the Hastings Borough Council area.
- Please provide the names of private and public companies providing services under the scope of 'supplying, maintaining, servicing and retrieving' community care equipment in the Hastings Borough Council area.
- Please provide the KPIs of contracts or service level agreements relating to these service providers.
- If outsourced, how much is the community equipment services contract in your area worth?
- If managed internally, how much is the total expenditure on delivering community equipment services in your area?
- How many product lines are provided through these services?
- What volumes of products were supplied in the last year? And the last three years?
- Please provide the names of public organisations that Hastings Borough Council runs this contract for (such as health organisations, community service providers, CCGs).
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Social Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.