FOI request (FOI-85400967)
Open voting register
Requested Mon 20 August 2018
Responded Fri 31 August 2018
I request that you provide information regarding the sale of the open voting register for commercial or marketing purposes. I would like to know the following:
- How many number of copies and entries of the open voting register has the council sold?
- How much income has the council generated?
- Which companies and individuals that have purchased data and at what cost?
- What is the total number of companies and/or individuals that have purchased data?
Please could I get this data broken down by:
- Annually since 2015
- Data format and printed format
Hastings Borough Council holds no information in respect of this request.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.