FOI request (FOI-77057894)
BUSINESS RATES ACCOUNTS IN CREDIT & WRITE ONS
Requested Wed 30 May 2018
Responded Thu 14 June 2018
This request is made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and further to a decision of the Information Tribunal in England and the London Borough of Bexley v Information Commissioner 2007. In accordance with the above, I hereby request a list of Business Rate accounts that meet the following criteria:
- Current overpayment/credit shown for any financial year if credit balance hasn't been carried forward.
- Accounts where a 'write on' has been used since 1st April 2000 to cancel an overpayment which has not since been reversed.
I would request that the list contains the following information:
- Ratepayer name (Information is only requested where the ratepayer is a company and not an individual as I appreciate this is limited by the Data Protection Acts).
- Address of property concerned.
- Amount of overpayment/write on.
- If possible, the period/financial year relating to overpayment/credit/write on.
Please see attached 2 reports run on the 30 May 2018.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.