FOI request (FOI-73851522)
council tax account
Requested Wed 25 April 2018
Responded Fri 18 May 2018
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000:-
All council tax domestic rate accounts with a credit balance.
I am aware that all Billing Authorities hold on account sums of money that are due to be returned to council tax payers and for a variety of reasons have not been repaid.
I therefore request a breakdown of credit balances accrued since your earliest records, for the amounts owing to all incorporated companies within the authorities billing area, including the following information:
- The name of each business in respect of which council tax credit balances remain payable. I understand you will not provide individuals names.
- The value of overpayment in each case which remains unclaimed
- The years(s) in which overpayment was made (IF KNOWN)
- The property address the credit relates to
- A write to address and write to company name if available
- Please state whether the account is a live/open account or a closed account; if closed the date it closed
- The reason the credit exists if known
Please see attached spreadsheet
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.