FOI request (FOI-69194329)
Council Tax Support/Reduction in Hastings 2018/19
Requested Thu 01 March 2018
Responded Mon 19 March 2018
I am updating our records to take account of any changes to the council tax reduction/support scheme in Hastings from April 2018.
(1) Please could you provide me with a description of your council tax reduction scheme (sometime know as council tax support) for working-age claimants for 2018/19.
And in particular, could you answer the following
(2) Alignment with working-age Housing Benefit (HB): have you aligned your CTR scheme with HB in relation to (a) family premium, (b) work-related activity component, (c) 2-child limit.
(3) Calculation of CTR for claimants in receipt of UC: are you doing anything different from the former DCLG 'default' scheme?
(4) Self-employed earners: are you applying a minimum income floor for the self-employed - if so, how much and under what circumstances?
(5) Have you published your 2018/19 scheme policy document? If so, please provide a link or copy.
Q1 - Please find attached a copy of the Hastings Borough Council - Council Tax Reduction Scheme for 2018/19 (the scheme details have not changed since the scheme's inception in 2013)
Q2 - No
Q3 - No
Q4 - No
Q5 - This will be published at the end of March 2018
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.