FOI request (FOI-67506540)
Public health funerals
Requested Wed 07 February 2018
Responded Mon 10 September 2018
I'm writing under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
- How many public health funerals took place in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017?
- How many were paid for by your authority, and how many by other means?
- How much has the council spent on public health funerals in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017?
- If known, how many were male and how many were female, broken down by year?
- How much was your a) cheapest and b) most expensive public health funeral?
- How many under 18s and over 65s had a public health funeral in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding, we have installed a new Freedom of Information system and have experienced a few problems.
Q1 - This information can be found on our website: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my_council/transparency/budgets/
Q2 - They all are, funds are then reclaimed from the estate (if any)
2011/12 - £27,279.36
2012/13 - £33,223.67
2013/14 - £35,193.40
2014/15 - £37,405.83
2015/16 - £24,491.40
2016/17 - £40,931.08
2017/18 - £40,105.00
Note this does not include costs we have recovered from the various estates.
Q4 - This information can be found on our website: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my_council/transparency/budgets/
Q5 - a) £1001.66 b) £1471
Q6 - This information can be found on our website: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my_council/transparency/budgets/
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.