FOI request (FOIR-91608137)
Requested Fri 12 October 2018
Responded Wed 31 October 2018
How many times have you had complaints after someone has had an allergic reaction to food or drink in a food or drink outlet in your area in:
For each instance please let us know:
- What reaction the person buying the food or drink had?
- Was it down to mislabelling or inadequate labelling?
- Was it down to contamination?
- What was the food or drink that was bought?
- What outlet it was bought from?
- The date it was bought?
- What was the ingredient missed off of/misrepresented on the food or drink's labelling?
- What action was taken by trading standards?
- Did the instance result in the death of the person who consumed food/drink?
Hastings Borough Council's Environmental Health team have not received any complaints of this kind covering the periods: •2017-2018 •2016-2017 •2015-2016
Freedom of Information