FOI request (FOIR-546096668)
On The Rocks, Hastings TN34 1HA - Planning Permission?
Requested Mon 11 September 2023
Responded Thu 14 September 2023
I have been looking for details of the planning permission for the change of use of the On The Rocks public house (Sui Generis) to flats (Use Class C3).
I may have missed it, if so please provide a link to the planning consent on Hastings's planning portal.
Please could you:
1. Confirm whether or not the change of use has planning consent and if so please give me the planning case reference(s)?
2. If there is no consent, please confirm whether or not Hastings Borough Council believes there should be planning consent for the change of use.
3. If Hastings Borough Council believes planning consent is unnecessary, please:
a. justify the need for no planning consent, and
b. provide copies of any internal Council documents in which the Council decided that planning consent was not necessary.
4. If the change of use has not had planning consent but should have, what:
a. enforcement action is the Council taking, or
b. what enforcement action does the Council intend to take?
The Freedom of Information Act is based on recorded information held by a local authority. It is not a tool to ask questions or seek opinions.
1. This information is publicly available on our website via public access:
2. This is not a request for recorded information.
3. This is not a request for recorded information.
4. This is not a request for recorded information.
Freedom of Information