FOI request (FOIR-491232305)
Requested Mon 27 February 2023
Responded Tue 28 February 2023
we are looking at ways of distributing information to households on how to reduce energy consumption. This would include things like government grants such as the Home Upgrade Grant and ECO4.
Here are some of the questions that we are currently exploring, and we would greatly appreciate your input:
1. What methods do you utilise to distribute information regarding home energy efficiency (such as grants or energy saving advice)?
2. Do you specifically target this at low-income households, or do you distribute this to every household in your area?
3. Would you be able to share any of the approximate annual costs involved in these distribution methods?
1. Council social media and weekly electronic residents newsletter.
2. All those signed up to these communication channels.
3. Officer time - costs not held.
Freedom of Information