FOI request (FOIR-476502441)
Request 2 - Land at Frederick Road (road to nowhere) Millennium ground request Former Mount Pleasant Site, for CEMP Section 41 information
Requested Fri 06 January 2023
Responded Fri 13 January 2023
I write regarding my unanswered request for information based on the fact that two members of the council are involved in the development company, and the Information Act gives rights to information shared with these individuals and members of the council . You will be aware that on Thursday, 29th December, 2022, a dump truck joined the digger, and earth that had been scraped from the surface of the ground was removed by truck to another site. As this soil is from contaminated land, a fact that has not been disputed by the council.
As a second part of my request, dated 25th December, 2022, would you please inform me under this act and my information rights:
1. As to how this contaminated soil, identified by Buro Happold's integrated consulting engineers and advisers, is being disposed of?
2. Can you please provide the carrier's license for its truck haulage trip to the site licensed to deal with contaminated soil?
3. Could you please provide a site contamination licence for contaminated soils where this soil was deposited?
4. If possible provide the quantity in metric tons removed?
1. Any information that is held is held publicly on our website:
2. Information not held.
3. Information not held.
4. Information not held.
It is possible this information is held by the Environment Agency:
Freedom of Information