FOI request (FOIR-471957995)
Planning appeal costs
Requested Thu 15 December 2022
Responded Tue 20 December 2022
For for each planning appeal involving Hastings Borough Council between 12th December 2021 and 12th December 2022, please provide the following:
1. The HBC planning reference code.
2. The Planning Inspectorate appeal reference code.
3. The result (dismissed, allowed, and so on).
4. The council's spend on the appeal process.
5. Whether the applicant sought costs (yes/no).
6. If the applicant sought costs, the amount awarded.
7. Please also indicate if the appeal was made against a committee decision, a decision made under delegated powers, or on the grounds of non-determination. If other, please specify.
Q1, Q2, Q3, Q5, Q6 and Q7 - This information is publicly available using the advanced search function of Public Access on our website and can be found via the following link:
Q4 - Information not held - Please note that whilst one appeal has resulted in the Inspectorate agreeing to award costs against the council, the specific amount has not been agreed as yet. This relates to 777 The Ridge, reference HS/FA/20/00970.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.