FOI request (FOIR-471729622)
Supply of Period Products
Requested Wed 14 December 2022
Responded Tue 20 December 2022
I am conducting research into the funding, procurement and delivery of period products by Hastings Borough Council for people who menstruate. I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information:
1. Does the council provide free sanitary products for council employees?
2. Does the council provide free sanitary products to the general public?
3. Does the council provide grants for the provision of period products?
4. Has the council set a budget for this provision?
5. Who is the person outside of procurement responsible for period dignity at Hastings Borough Council?
Hastings Borough Council does not provide or offer period products for staff who menstruate.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.