FOI request (FOIR-459040761)
Requested Mon 17 October 2022
Responded Tue 18 October 2022
Under the Freedom of Information Act, can you please provide me with the following information:
1. Any electronic copy of any policies, procedures or guidance that you issue to staff concerning the management of electronic media files (such as images, photos, and video files) on your network infrastructure.
2. Do you use impose or implement restrictions on the size and types of files which can be stored on your network? If so, please include any recommendations issued to staff.
3. Please forward any guidance issued to staff concerning managing and working with large media files (such as images, photos, and video files).
4. Do you allow staff to directly copy media files (such as images, photos, and video files) from mobile devices (such as cameras or smartphones) onto your network?
5. If yes to the above, do you impose restrictions on the type or sizes of files that can be copied on your network?
6. Please send me a copy of any email bulletins, staff communications or project plans about the clean-up of electronic file storage areas (such as network shared drives and personal drives).
7. Please send me a copy of any file plans (management of electronic files) issued to your staff.
1. Information not held
3. Information not held
6. Information not held
7. Information not held
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.