FOI request (FOIR-453136018)
Management of Corporate Property and Asset Information
Requested Wed 21 September 2022
Responded Fri 30 September 2022
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, the following information regarding your facilities management approach:
1. If any, which software solution(s) are used to manage your corporate property/assets, ownerships and occupations, lease agreements and facilities management (CAFM), and who are your current provider(s)?
2. What is the start date and duration of the contract(s)?
3. Is there an extension clause in the contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
4. Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) will be extended or renewed?
5. What is the annual value of the contract(s)?
6. What is the total contract value of each contract?
7. How was the contract(s) procured, for example framework or tender?
8. Who is the senior officer responsible for these systems?
1. Estateman, provided by Trace Solutions
2. Start date 30/05/2019, duration a minimum of 36 months with automatic 12 month rolling renewal
3. See above
4. Yes, we will be remaining with this product for the foreseeable future
5. £5,400 per annum
6. Not applicable
7. Renewal of contract for existing system
8. Amy Terry, Estates Manager
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.