FOI request (FOIR-452154083)
Requested Fri 16 September 2022
Responded Fri 23 September 2022
We would like to raise awareness of the health harms of smoking shisha so, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, your help in answering the following questions as quickly as possible would be greatly appreciated:
1. Please provide the number of premises that are known to be currently operating as shisha bars in your area.
2. Please provide the number of premises that were known to be operating as shisha bars in 2021 in your area.
3. Please provide the number of premises that were known to be operating as shisha bars in 2012 in your area.
4. If your data does not go back as far as 2012, please provide the number of premises known to be operating as shisha bars for the oldest year possible, and please state which year you are providing data for.
5. Please provide the average age of those who are accessing these shisha bars, if this information is available.
Hastings Borough Council has no Shisha Bars operating within the Borough.
3. Information not held
5. Information not held
Freedom of Information