FOI request (FOIR-451815660)
Requested Thu 15 September 2022
Responded Thu 22 September 2022
I wanted to make Freedom of Information request. I am currently writing my thesis for my MSc in Public Policy about the digitalisation of the UK's public sector, with a focus on meeting technology. I wanted to ask a few questions regarding this:
1. How do you manage your meetings? Do you use a meeting management software such as a board portal or a software such as Teams, emails, and so on?
2. If yes, what is the name of the supplier?
3. If yes, what is the contract expiry and contract review date?
4. How many users are on the board portal/management solution, and how much do you spend on this?
5. What is your cost per user?
1. Microsoft Teams
2. Phoenix Software Ltd
3a. Contract Expiry - 30/06/2025
3b. Contract Review Date - Information not held
4a. 421 Users
4b. Teams is part of a larger product suite and is not charged as a discrete item.
5. Teams is part of a larger product suite and is not charged as a discrete item.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.