FOI request (FOIR-442723310)
Requested Mon 08 August 2022
Responded Wed 24 August 2022
I would like to request the following information on youth workers held by your local authority.
1. Do you have a distinct youth service and/or do you have youth work employees based in other services?
2. How many youth workers does the local authority currently employ on the following terms and conditions (please include the pay range for each group):
c. Any other terms and conditions
3. What is the education/professional qualification requirement for staff in your local authority working as, or equivalent to:
a. Youth support worker
b. Youth worker
c. Youth work manager
4. If you are currently recruiting youth workers, how many of these roles require a JNC qualification?
5. Are you planning any significant changes to the number of employed JNC qualified youth workers in the next financial year? How many staff will be affected by these changes?
Hastings Borough Council does not have a distinct youth service, or youth work employees.
The Active Hastings team has Community Sport and Physical Activity Workers, who deliver sports, physical activity and play activities for young people, but they are qualified as sports coaches rather than youth workers.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.