FOI request (FOIR-431182750)
Residential Property Development Projects
Requested Tue 21 June 2022
Responded Thu 25 August 2022
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding.
- How many applications did you receive to build new residential properties?
- How many new residential units/properties did you approve to be built?
- How many applications to build new residential units/properties were rejected?
- On average how long did it take to approve new residential property build applications?
- In the first five months of 2022, how many applications did you receive to build residential properties?
- In the first five months of 2022, how many residential units/properties did you approve to be built?
Answer: For all above questions - Data not held in that format - however all of the above questions can be answered through interrogating our Planning Public Access Website - using the advanced search https://publicaccess.hastings.gov.uk/online-applications/search.do?action=advanced
- How many new residential units/properties were built and approved?
- In the first five months of 2022, how many new residential units/properties were built and approved?
Answer: The Local Plan Monitoring Report available online via Local plan monitoring in Hastings includes in the 2020/21 version at tables 2 and 3 the number and type of residential properties built in that year and previous years. The monitoring report covering 2021/22 monitoring data is not yet available and will be published on this webpage once it is.
- How many people worked in your planning department?
2019 - 20
2020 - 15
2021 - 16
2022 to date - 16
Freedom of Information