FOI request (FOIR-428020190)
Requested Wed 08 June 2022
Responded Fri 17 June 2022
I am writing to obtain information about your organisation's spending on mayoral cars.
To outline my query as clearly as possible, I am requesting:
1. How many cars your organisation has? Please also specify the make and models.
2. The cost of purchasing cars during 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22.
3. The cost of leasing cars during 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22.
4. The cost of fuel for cars during 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22.
5. The cost of purchasing personalised number plates during 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22.
6. The costs associated with maintaining cars during 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22. This includes, but is not limited to, MOT, general service, insurance, and new tyres and parts.
If your authority has a lord mayor, chairman/woman or vice-chairman/woman, please also include this as part of your response.
Hastings Borough Council does not have a Mayoral Car therefore holds no information in respect of this request.
Freedom of Information