FOI request (FOIR-420833980)
Municipal Waste and Software Applications
Requested Mon 09 May 2022
Responded Thu 19 May 2022
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I kindly request the following information in the context of domestic waste bin/sack collection services, as opposed to trade/commercial collections or waste disposal.
1. Are you currently in a partnership with other councils for waste IT system operations or procurement? If in a partnership please name the partner councils?
2. Do you currently operate waste services (collections) directly, or through a waste contractor such as Biffa, Suez or Veolia. If through a contractor, please name them.
3. Which of the IT systems below do you use for the management of day-to-day municipal bin collections:
b. Bartec Collective
d. Selected Interventions/Echo
e. Core (Suez)
g. Other (please name)
4. When is your current contract for the IT system OR outsourced waste contract for waste collections management due to expire?
5. What main software do you use for operational management of:
a. Grounds/parks maintenance
b. Street cleansing
c. Pest control
e. Playgrounds and play equipment
f. Geographic Information System (GIS)
g. Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
1. No, we use our waste contractor's IT system.
3. We use our waste contractor's system.
4. Not applicable.
5b. Granicus govService
5c. Granicus govService
5d. Clearskies Bacas
5g. Granicus govService
Freedom of Information