FOI request (FOIR-411683278)
Requested Tue 29 March 2022
Responded Thu 07 April 2022
Please kindly send to me all recorded information that the local authority holds regarding its outsourcing of the provision of pre-paid debit cards in the financial years 2020/21 and 2021/22 and its current and planned outsourcing of the provision of pre-paid debit cards in 2022/23 and future financial years.
Such information should include all recorded information regarding:
1. the local authority's outsourcing of the provision of pre-paid debit cards for the use by staff, volunteers, council tax payers, and service users;
2. the ways in which the local authority uses pre-paid debit cards;
3. the full name(s) of any outsourced service provider(s) supplying the local authority;
4. the contract(s) with any outsourced service provider(s) supplying the local authority;
5. the date(s) on which contract(s) with outsourced service provider(s) expire;
6. the total fees paid by the local authority, or budgeted to be paid, by supplier, for each of the financial years requested above;
7. the number of pre-paid debit card users the local authority had, or anticipates having, for each of the financial years listed above;
8. the tendering process, or other procurement method, under which the outsourced contract(s) were awarded;
9. the tendering process, or other procurement method, under which the service will be re-contracted;
10. the date on which the process referred to in (9), for the re-contracting of the outsourced service, will commence; and
11. the name and email address of the person within the local authority who has responsibility for the authority's management and provision of pre-paid debit cards.
Hastings Borough Council does not use pre paid debit cards.
Freedom of Information