FOI request (FOIR-409955819)
Requested Tue 22 March 2022
Responded Tue 29 March 2022
1. Please supply a list of your recycling sites which are currently in operation.
2. Does the council have an approved textile contractor/partner? If so what is the name(s)?
3. What are the inception and expiry dates of contract between the council and it's textile recycling contractor/partner?
4. What is the fee charged by the council under the tender contract between itself and it's textile recycling partner?
5. Which recycling companies bid for the last tender?
6. Please supply a list of the final destination of recovered waste material that is collected under the contract?
7. What was the weight of duvets and pillows which so far has been collected by the contractor/partner under the contract?
8. Where are duvets and pillows exported after they have been recovered?
1. General - Four Courts on Stonehouse Drive, Tesco, Asda, Merrimede Close, Lovat Mead, Cinque Ports Way, Tilebarn Community Centre Bodiam Drive, One Stop Collier Road, The Bourne Car Park, Boating Lake East Parade, Evesham Flats, Wellington Square, Western Road, Lidl, Summerfields Sports Centre, Morrisons, Sussex Edwardian Hotel, Sainsburys, Ore Community Centre - Old London Road, Marine Court, Wishing Tree Road, Ore Village Co Op
3. Not applicable
4. Not applicable
5. Not applicable
6. Not applicable
7. Not applicable
8. Not applicable
Freedom of Information