FOI request (FOIR-406339778)
Service Level Agreements
Requested Mon 07 March 2022
Responded Tue 22 March 2022
Please provide me with the following information under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Does the Council have any Service Level Agreements in place for the 2022/2023 financial year?
2. If yes, can you provide me with a breakdown of how much money each SLA is worth and when it is due to end?
3. Do you have any new Service Level Agreements due for renewal or award in 2022/2023 financial year and if so, for what value?
4. Does your council have any digital/IT contracts up for renewal/tender in 2022/2023 financial year and when are you planning to go to tender?
5. Does your council have any security contracts up for renewal/tender in 2022/2023 financial year and when are you planning to go to tender?
Q1 - Q3:
Our Marketing and Communication team has a £5,000 Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Tourism South East for them to provide Hastings Borough Council with tourism marketing support. This is reviewed and renewed annually.
Rother District Council has a £50,000 SLA with Hastings Borough Council for Hastings Borough Council to provide tourism marketing support through the 1066 Country Marketing brand. This is reviewed and renewed annually.
Freedom of Information